How to wash pomegranate juice on clothes:
1. Sprinkle salt on the stain, wet the clothes, rub them twice, and then wash them with washing powder or soap.
2. Rub with white vinegar, leave for 5 minutes, and then wash with water.
3. Mix an appropriate amount of baking soda with water, soak for 5 minutes and scrub
4. Pure white clothes can be cleaned with bleach. If knitted clothes use salt water, ammonia and detergent, wash them in turn.
Edible efficacy of pomegranate:
1. Beauty skin
Pomegranate is rich in minerals and has antioxidant components - Pomegranate polyphenols and anthocyanins. It also contains linolenic acid, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, zinc and other minerals, which can supplement the moisture lost by the skin and have a certain effect on beauty.
2. Prevention of cardiovascular disease
Pomegranate contains high levels of antioxidants, which can resist the destruction of human inflammation and oxygen free radicals, and has a positive effect on preventing atherosclerosis and slowing down the process of carcinogenesis.
Pomegranate has obvious inhibitory effects on Shigella dysentery, Staphylococcus aureus, hemolytic streptococcus, Vibrio cholerae, dysentery bacilli, and various skin fungi. Pomegranate Peel Decoction can also inhibit influenza virus.
4. Supplementary nutrition
Pomegranate is rich in fruit sugars and high-quality protein, which can supplement the energy and heat of the human body and the missing trace elements and nutrients, help the human body recover quickly and alleviate fatigue.
5. Expelling and killing insects
Pomegranate peel and pomegranate root bark contain pomegranate peel alkali, which has an anesthetic effect on human parasites. It is an important drug for expelling insects and killing insects, especially tapeworm. It can be used to treat insect accumulation, abdominal pain, scabies, etc.
Pomegranate peeling tips:
1. Hold the bottom of the pomegranate and cut it at the top with a knife. Be careful not to cut it too deep and cut the pomegranate skin.
2. Remove the cut cover and gently cut the pomegranate peel with a knife along the position of each white film.
3. With a gentle break along the incision, the pomegranate spreads like a cut watermelon, and it is easy to take out the pomegranate seeds.