If it is a small oven, considering that the temperature is not very uniform, you can set 180 degrees and up and down fire mode for 15 to 20 minutes. If it is a large oven, set it at 190 degrees and add fan convection mode up and down for about 15 minutes.
1. Put milk, condensed milk and sugar into the same container, stir evenly, and heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. After cooling, add egg yolk and stir well. The egg tart water is finished.
3. Pour the egg tart water into the egg tart skin. Do not fill it up to prevent overflow during heating.
4. Put it in the oven (200 ℃) and bake it for about 20 minutes.
Tips for making egg tart:
1. When making egg tart skin, pinch it as thin as possible to have a crisp taste.
2. When making egg tart water, the egg tart will be delicate and beautiful after two sieves.
3. When making egg tarts, you can put some fruit and red bean sand as needed, and you can make all kinds of fruit egg tarts and red bean egg tarts.
4. When baking egg tart, the egg tart water will expand, so the egg tart water poured into the egg tart skin should not be too full, just seven minutes full.