Soybeans are fresh soybeans with pods. After drying, they are also called soybeans. Spring soybeans are vegetable soybeans, also known as soybeans, green soybeans and white soybeans. They refer to green pods harvested between the full grain filling stage and the initial ripening stage. The pods are tender, green and lovely. Soybeans are familiar to us when they are old and ripe.
Edible value of soybean:
1. Promote digestion
Soybean is rich in dietary fiber, which can promote human digestion and absorption, accelerate gastrointestinal peristalsis, prevent constipation, accelerate the excretion of waste in the body, and reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
2. Hypoglycemic and lipid-lowering
Soybeans contain a substance that inhibits pancreatin and has therapeutic effects on diabetes. The saponins contained in soybean can significantly reduce blood lipid and inhibit weight gain.
3. Regulate cholesterol content
The fat contained in yellow soybean is mostly unsaturated fatty acids. Unsaturated fatty acids are easy to be absorbed by the human body, and soybean fat can prevent the absorption of cholesterol. Soybean is an ideal nutritional and health care product for patients with high blood lipid content and arteriosclerosis.
4. Whitening and skin care
Soybean can effectively improve skin aging and alleviate climacteric syndrome. At the same time, Japanese researchers found that linoleic acid contained in soybeans can effectively prevent the synthesis of melanin in skin cells.
1. Raw soybean contains antitrypsin and thrombin, which is not suitable for patients with serious liver disease, nephropathy, gout, peptic ulcer and low iodine.
2. Soybean cold, stomach cold, diarrhea, abdominal distention, spleen deficiency and kidney deficiency with frequent spermatorrhea should not eat more.
3. Acute gastritis and chronic gastritis should be used with caution to avoid adverse reactions.