How to wash white shoes:
1. Prepare a container and squeeze out an appropriate amount of toothpaste in the container. The toothpaste comes with a fine friction agent, which can easily remove stains.
2. Add a few drops of water to the toothpaste.
3. Stir the mixture evenly.
4. Dip the hard side of the cleaning cloth into the mixture.
5. Gently wipe the dirty part of the shoe.
6. Then wipe with clean water, you can see that the white shoes become white.
For white shoes, it is very easy to get dirty. A little dirt will make them feel very ugly. You must pay attention to skills when brushing. For white shoes with mesh surface, soak them in the washing solution for a period of time before brushing, and then brush them slowly with a shoe brush. For canvas white shoes, you can soak them in detergent when brushing, and an appropriate amount of bleach can be added to the detergent.
For leather white shoes, great attention must be paid when brushing. The uppers can be gently brushed with a brush, and the uppers must be washed with cloth strips. Many times, it is difficult to clean the white shoes with detergent. At this time, we can prepare a certain amount of bleach in advance and wipe them with cloth strips.