20000 Ma mobile power supply can be brought on the plane, but it can't be checked. You can only carry it with you.
The voltage of 20000 Ma mobile power supply is about 5 volts, and the rated energy of the power supply is (20000) × 5 ÷ 1000 =) about 100wh, lower than the specified 160wh, so you can take it on the plane.
Regulations of Civil Aviation Administration on carrying power bank:
1. If the rated energy is less than 100wh, it can be brought on the aircraft
The Civil Aviation Administration has made relevant regulations on carrying mobile power on the aircraft. The rechargeable treasure with rated energy less than 100wh can be brought on the aircraft, and the rechargeable treasure with rated energy between 100wh and 160wh can be brought on the aircraft only with the consent of the airline. The charging treasure will not directly indicate the rated energy, only the capacity. Therefore, only after conversion can we know how much capacity of the power bank can be brought to the plane.
2. Formula conversion
Take a power bank a as an example. A power bank will be marked with capacity: 3.7v/10000mah, rated energy = 3.7V multiplied by 10000mah = 37wh, less than 100wh. It meets the regulations of Civil Aviation Administration and can be taken on the aircraft. Similarly, the maximum output voltage of general charging treasure is 5V. According to the formula, capacity = rated energy divided by voltage, 100wh divided by 5V equals 20000 Ma, so charging treasure with capacity less than 20000 Ma can be brought on the plane.
According to the regulations of the Civil Aviation Administration, passengers carrying the power bank on the plane need to comply with the following regulations:
1. It is strictly prohibited to carry the power bank in checked baggage, only with you.
2. It is strictly prohibited to carry charging treasure with rated energy exceeding 160wh (watt hour); The carrying of a power bank with a rated energy of more than 100wh but not more than 160wh must be approved by the airline and shall not exceed two.
3. It is strictly prohibited to carry charging treasure with unclear identification.
4. It is strictly prohibited to use the power bank during flight.
5. It is strictly prohibited to carry the power bank for personal use.