Fresh mushrooms with white hair can be eaten. It is a normal phenomenon. After cleaning, scald them with boiling water. The white hairs on mushrooms are spores, which is the manifestation of mushroom aging. And non-toxic, but the nutrition and taste are slightly poor. But if the mushroom is moldy, you can't eat it, so as not to affect your health.
Salt water preservation: soak the fresh mushrooms in salt water, take them out after soaking, remove the water, put them into fresh-keeping bags, and then store them in the refrigerator. They can be kept for more than ten days without deterioration.
Dry preservation: put the fresh mushrooms in the sun, dry the water as much as possible, and then put them in a sealed container. Put some salt or desiccant at the bottom, which can be stored for a long time.
Preservation in fresh-keeping bags: put fresh mushrooms in fresh-keeping bags and seal them to prevent excessive contact with the air and mildew and decay with the air. Once some parts begin to rot, they need to be cleaned up immediately.