1. Look at the shape, try to choose the tumbler grapefruit, the grapefruit with the top tip and the bottom width.
2. Depending on the quality, press the grapefruit. The hard one is better than the soft one, indicating that the pulp is tight.
3. Look at its weight. Grapefruit of the same size should be heavy.
4. Look at the bottom. The grapefruit with flat bottom is better than the sharp grapefruit.
5. Depending on the color, light yellow or orange grapefruit has high maturity, juicy and sweet taste.
Grapefruit contains precious natural vitamin P, rich vitamin C and soluble cellulose. It is a fruit with less sugar. Vitamin P can enhance the function of skin and pores, which is conducive to skin health care and beauty. Vitamin C can participate in the synthesis of human collagen and promote the production of antibodies to enhance the detoxification function of the body. Dieters can't live without it.
Grapefruit also contains natural folic acid. Folic acid is not only very important for early pregnancy, but also essential throughout pregnancy. During pregnancy, with the rapid growth of fetal body tissue, pregnant women need a lot of folic acid to meet the needs of the fetus.