Less than 100ml can be carried, but these two requirements should be met:
1. The bottle body has flammable and explosive marks, which can not be carried or consigned.
2. The volume of non flammable and explosive products shall not exceed 100ml and can be carried.
According to the requirements of CAAC and general international practice:
1, passengers should carry liquid substances (liquids, gelatin, aerosols) in containers with a volume not exceeding 100 milliliters (ML). For containers with a volume of more than 100ml (ML), even if the container is not filled with liquid, it is not allowed to carry it with you, and it shall be delivered.
2. Containers containing liquid goods shall be loosely placed in transparent plastic bags with a maximum volume of no more than 1 liter (L) and resealable, and the plastic bags shall be completely sealed. Each passenger is allowed to carry only one transparent plastic bag at a time. The excess part shall be delivered.
3. Plastic bags containing liquid goods shall be subject to separate safety inspection at the security inspection point; Carrying infant formula / milk / mother's milk (accompanied by infants), diabetes or other patients carrying essential liquid medicines should pass security check and produce proof to security personnel. Self purchased liquid drugs shall be packed in 100ml containers and transparent plastic bags.
4. Liquid goods purchased in the waiting isolation area can be brought on board the aircraft.