Ambition is not higher than the year:
1. In the 23rd chapter of the romance of Fengshen by Xu Zhonglin of the Ming Dynasty, "the woodcutter smiled and nodded to his son's teeth and said," if you have ambition, you will be a hundred years old. "
2. The eighth episode of Shi Yukun's "three heroes and five righteousness" in the Qing Dynasty: "although others are small, they have great courage, and they have the opportunity to change strategies. This is exactly 'ambition is not high, and they live a hundred years without ambition'."
3. "If you have ambition, you will live a hundred years without ambition" comes from Shi Chengjin's family heirloom · proverb.
Ambition is not high, and ambition is empty. It means:
As long as you have great aspirations, it's OK even if you are young. A person without great aspirations, even if he lives to a great age, is wasting his time.
In Ganluo's twelve envoys, Ganluo once said, "king, Ganluo has heard since he was young that ambition is not high, and if he has no ambition, he will live a hundred years. Ganluo has always urged himself with this well-known proverb in the world."
King Zhao once praised Ganluo: "as the saying goes, ambition is not high, and ambition is empty. I admire it, admire it!"
If you are determined not to be young, make a sentence:
1. When he was five years old; Painting won the third prize in the country; This is really ambitious, not young!
2. As the saying goes, "if you have ambition, you are not old, if you have no ambition, you will grow a hundred years old."
3. Ambition is not high in age. If a person has no ambition, even if he lives a hundred years old, he is worthless. 4. As the saying goes, ambition is not high in years, and ambition is long in the air. In our youth, we should set great goals and devote ourselves to learning. We can't live a lifetime without doing anything!