Dandelion has the effects of clearing away heat and detoxification, diuresis and gonorrhea, swelling and knot. It is mainly used for sore throat, tonsillitis, mastitis, etc. at the same time, dandelion has a good inhibitory and killing effect on Helicobacter pylori. It can be used to treat gastritis and gastric ulcer caused by Helicobacter pylori infection.
Dandelion, a plant of the genus dandelion in the composite family, is distributed in China, Korea, Mongolia and Russia. It is widely grown in hillside grassland, roadside, field and beach in medium and low altitude areas. Dandelion root is conical, with brown surface and shrinkage; The leaf margin is sometimes undulate toothed or pinnately cleft, and the base is gradually narrowed into petiole; Petiole and main vein are often reddish purple, and the upper part of scape is purplish red; Capitulum; The seeds have white tufts.
1. Pickled dandelion buds, often eaten, have the effect of refreshing.
2. Dandelion roots can be eaten or used as a substitute for coffee.
3. Dandelion flowers can make wine.
4. Dandelion leaves can be eaten raw, and their bitter taste will produce a good taste when mixed with strong oil and vinegar.
5. Dandelion can not only be eaten raw, but also cooked. Fried shredded meat with dandelion has the effect of tonifying middle Qi and detoxifying.
6. Blanch dandelion with boiling water for 1 ~ 2 minutes, and then cook to reduce some bitterness.
1. Those with spleen stomach deficiency and cold cannot drink
Dandelion is cold in nature and should not be taken by those with deficiency of cold in spleen and stomach, so as not to aggravate the burden on spleen and stomach.
2. People with allergic constitution can't drink it
Some people will have allergic symptoms after taking dandelion tea, so they can no longer eat dandelion.
3. Don't drink cold dandelion tea
Dandelion tea is best to drink while it is hot, because dandelion is cold. When it is cool, it will be cold and cold. It is easy to cause diarrhea after drinking.