Purple potato can't be eaten after germination. There are many starch components in purple potato. During germination, the enzymes in starch will be degraded to produce toxins. At this time, purple potato will also become soft and rot, and odor will be found when eating. At the same time, its nutritional components will also be reduced. Eating will not only not help the body supplement nutrition, but also lead to poisoning and abdominal pain Vomiting and diarrhea can cause shock and even life-threatening if the treatment is not timely and the situation is serious.
Efficacy and function of purple potato:
1. Protect the intestines and stomach
Purple potato is rich in cellulose, which can increase the volume of feces, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, clean up the mucus, gas and corruption in the intestinal cavity, discharge the toxic and carcinogenic substances in feces, keep the stool unblocked, improve the gastrointestinal environment and prevent the occurrence of gastrointestinal diseases.
2. Lose weight
Every 100 grams of fresh purple potato contains only 0.2 grams of fat and produces 99 kcal of heat energy, about 1 / 3 of rice. It is a good low-fat and low heat energy food. At the same time, it can effectively prevent sugars from turning into fat, which is conducive to weight loss and fitness.
3. Enhance immunity
Purple potato contains a large amount of mucin, which can prevent the atrophy of connective tissue in liver and kidney, improve immunity and prevent collagen disease. The minerals contained in purple potato play a very important role in maintaining and regulating human function. Calcium and magnesium can prevent osteoporosis.
4. Cancer prevention and anticancer
Purple potato is rich in selenium and iron. It is a necessary element for human anti fatigue, anti-aging and blood tonifying. In particular, selenium is known as the "king of anti-cancer". It is easy to be absorbed by human body. It can stay in serum, repair myocardium, enhance immunity, remove free radicals, inhibit DNA synthesis in cancer cells and the division and growth of cancer cells, and prevent the occurrence of gastric cancer, liver cancer and other cancers.
1. Purple potato has a lot of sugar. It stays in the intestine and is easy to ferment, making the abdomen uncomfortable. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that those with dampness blocking the spleen and stomach, qi stagnation and food accumulation should eat purple potato carefully.
2. Purple potato contains an oxidase, which is easy to produce a large amount of carbon dioxide gas in human gastrointestinal tract. It is not suitable for patients with gastric ulcer.
3, purple sweet potato sugar content is high, diabetic patients should not be eaten, so as not to cause the disease to aggravate.
4. Those who are allergic to purple potato should avoid eating, because eating purple potato may cause allergic symptoms such as skin redness and swelling, recurrent diarrhea, dyspepsia and asthma.