Treatment method of rice worms: prepare sealed plastic bags and put them into the rice with worms. After sealing, put them into the refrigerator and freeze them for two or three days. Take out the rice and winnow it with a tool similar to a dustpan. It's also OK to use a large basin, because the insects and eggs are lighter than rice, so it's easy to winnow out.
Tips for preserving rice from insects:
1. Garlic insect prevention method: put a few cloves of garlic scattered in the rice container and cover the container tightly, which can have the effect of insect prevention.
2. Bottled pest control method: bagged rice can be put into beverage bottles respectively, and it can also be stored without insects for a long time.
3. Pepper pest control method: wrap some pepper grains with several gauze, put them into the container containing rice, place them in different positions above, middle and below, and then cover the container tightly.
4. Dry kelp pest control method: put some dry kelp in rice. The ratio of rice to kelp is about 100:1. Take it out and dry it every 10 days, and then put it back into the rice jar. This method can be used repeatedly and can effectively prevent mildew and insects of rice.
5. Edible alkali insect prevention method: lay some edible alkali at the bottom of the container containing rice, then lay plastic cloth on it, and then put rice. Cover the container tightly to prevent insects. When the rice is packed in a sealed bag, the bag can be directly soaked in the boiled pepper water and dried. When the rice is loaded again, insects can be prevented.