Foaming gum is toxic, but it is usually very low toxicity as long as it is not eaten in the body. Bubble gum can be used as a decompression tool or as a toy. It is not toxic when used by children, but it can not be used as an edible toy, that is, it will be toxic if eaten. Its toxicity, as a toy, is relatively small and does not produce obvious toxic effects in contact with the skin.
Foaming glue is made of glue, glycerin, detergent, or borax. Most of the ingredients are relatively safe, but only borax can cause toxic reactions if accumulated in the body. Boron is the limited element of human body. If it is ingested into the body, it can accumulate and lead to chronic poisoning due to slow metabolism.
Foamed gum can not reach the edible level of toys, which may be toxic when eaten. If eaten by mistake, toxic symptoms can occur. When parents use it as a toy, they must pay attention to prevent children from eating by mistake. Foaming glue needs to be played in a ventilated place and used with an adult.