Steam the steamed perch water for 10-12 minutes. The time of steaming fish should not be too long. If it is too long, the fish will taste stale due to the aging of meat, which is not delicious. Generally, 1 kg bass is best steamed for about 12 minutes after boiling. Note that the steaming time should not be too short, otherwise the fish meat will stick to the fish bones and can not be picked off, and it can not completely kill bacteria and parasites, which is not conducive to health.
The cooking skills of steamed bass are mainly steamed vegetables, and the taste is light. Steamed perch is one of the characteristic traditional dishes in Guangdong Province. It belongs to Guangdong cuisine and is one of the seafood recipes. Bass is the main ingredient. The cooking skills of steamed bass are mainly steamed dishes, and the taste is salty and fresh.
1. Scrape and clean the bass, drain the water, coat with salt and pepper and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Operate on both sides of the fish's back.
3. The plate is padded with scallions and two chopsticks.
4. Ginger slices were stuffed into the gills, belly, and back of the fish.
5. Put it into a boiling steamer and steam over high heat for about 8 minutes.
6. Cut shredded onion and ginger. Put the colored silk on the steamed fish.
7. Heat some hot oil and pour it on. Finally, pour the self-made steamed fish and soy sauce into the plate.