Seafood mushrooms can be kept fresh for 5-10 days in the refrigerator. Secondly, there are a wide range of proteins and amino acids in seafood mushrooms, including 8 kinds of essential amino acids for human body. Eating seafood mushrooms often has the effects of anti-cancer, anti-cancer, improving immunity, preventing aging and prolonging life. Common seafood mushroom recipes include fried seafood mushroom with broccoli, fried Asparagus with seafood mushroom, etc.
1. Keep fresh at low temperature. The fresh-keeping area of seafood mushrooms in the refrigerator is 5-10 days, and the cold storage area is 3-4 months.
2. Dry seafood mushrooms in 3-5 sunny days. The shorter the drying time, the better the quality of dried mushrooms.
3. Salt water immersion: remove the sundries at the root of seafood mushroom, soak it in 1% salt water for 10-15 minutes, drain the water after taking it out, and put it into plastic bags for preservation for 3-5 days.
4. Soak in clean water: wash the seafood mushrooms, put them into a container, and pour in clean water to submerge the seafood mushrooms. For example, a heavy weight can be pressed on the sea fresh mushrooms. This method is suitable for short-term storage. Pay attention not to use iron containers to avoid the blackening of seafood mushrooms.
5. If the quantity is large, you can dry the seafood mushrooms, then put them into non-ferrous containers, sprinkle a layer of seafood mushrooms with a layer of salt, and this method can be stored for more than one year.