Taking Cummins standard diesel generator as an example, the reasons for not generating power include: the engine oil circuit is blocked, the cylinder compression is abnormal, the viscosity of lubricating oil is relatively large, there is always air in the oil pump, the fuel is used up, the oil supply pipeline is blocked or leaked, the oil quality is poor, there is no feedback signal from the speed sensor, the intake pipe is blocked, the exhaust pipe is blocked, etc, It's best to go to the repair shop for inspection.
Inspection and Analysis on ignition failure of diesel generator:
1. If the fuel injection nozzle squeaks, it proves that the engine oil circuit is smooth.
2. Check the cylinder compression. If there is a problem with the cylinder compression, replace the cylinder piston and piston ring.
3. The lubricating oil should be replaced in time. The viscosity is too high, which makes it more difficult to start the engine.
4. Check the oil pump. If there is air, the diesel engine will not start.
5. Regularly check the fuel tank and clean it. If the fuel is insufficient, the diesel engine will not start.
6. Fill the fuel filter with fuel, drain the air in the oil supply pipeline and open all check valves in the oil supply pipeline;
7. Check the working status of the power supply lines of the stop valve, the stop valve and the actuator to ensure their normal operation.
8. Check the speed adjusting pull rod to ensure that its opening position is greater than 2 / 3 of the actuator.
9. Check the intake and exhaust pipes of the engine to ensure that they are unblocked.
Diesel generator is a small power generation equipment, which refers to the power machinery that uses diesel as fuel and diesel engine as prime mover to drive the generator to generate electricity. The whole unit is generally composed of diesel engine, generator, control box, fuel tank, starting and control battery, protection device, emergency cabinet and other components. The causes of diesel generator set faults are usually caused by various factors. Different faults show different phenomena. To eliminate the faults, we must first find out the causes of the faults. In practice, we can find the abnormal performance of diesel engine by looking, listening, touching and smelling, so as to find the problems, solve the problems and eliminate the faults.