Computer model: ASUS adolbook14 2020
System version: windows10
If the formatted system disk is Disk C, the computer needs to reinstall the system; If the formatted disks are not system disks D, F and E, you do not need to reinstall the system. To format the hard disk, first open the computer, then right-click the drive letter you want to format, click format, and then click start. The system prompts that formatting will delete all data on the disk, and finally click OK.
Steps to reinstall the computer system:
1. Start the computer, press del to enter BIOS Setup appears on the screen, and press and hold "del".
2. The BIOS Setup window appears: click "advance BIOS features" and "enter".
3. The BIOS Setup window appears: click "advance BIOS features" and "enter".
4. Return to the main menu and save the BIOS settings.
5. Save method: press F10 and click "Y".
6. Place the disc in the drive and restart the computer. Install step by step according to the installation tips.
7. After installation, be sure to remove the CD from the CD-ROM drive before restarting for the first time.
matters needing attention:
1. Redo the system regularly. [maintain a good system environment] you can use one key ghost2011 to back up.
2. It's best to erase the hard disk partition.
3. If the partition is erased and rebuilt, the disk doctor must be used to check whether the disk boot is damaged.